- Meet with business leaders and analysts to complete a requirements mapping
- Provided the integration consulting needs to support the enterprise Procure to Pay (P2P) initiative
- Provided architecture and development expertise
- Provided design and planning strategies
- Work closely with CFO on middleware selection decisions
- Provided business analysis consulting to design supplier on-boarding process
- Supported the client through production migration
- Delivered on time and under budget leveraging our webMethods Practice.
- Support Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Start Date: 2009
- End Date: 2012
- Number of Resources: 8
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Key Energy Services offers clients a comprehensive and advanced array of onshore energy production services backed by deep knowledge. Our service offerings include workover services, fluid and logistics services, fishing and rental services and drilling.
Key Energy Services is using its proven field experience and expertise to redefine upstream service standards. We are using technology where none existed before, rebuilding equipment with unmatched speed, quality and efficiency and training our people to excel. All this with one goal in mind: the long-term success of our customers.
Key is committed to developing both the newest technology and the highest standards of employee safety and training. Our experience on countless jobs gives us the know-how to perform in a way that offers clients the best value around.
Key employs more than 8,500 people worldwide. The Company trades on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “KEG.”