- Consolidate standards and processes to implement Oracle’s Identity Management and Asset Management solution
- Provided project management
- Provided architecture design
- Implemented the solution and provided support during the engagement
- Upgraded application server to WebLogic
- Rolled out Oracle Fusion Middleware Suite
- Designed and implemented the integrations to PeopleSoft and Maximo
- Delivered a consolidated solution combining multiple Oracle solutions
- Consulting services for Oracle software implementation
- Start Date: 2007
- End Date: 2010
- Number of Resources: 6
Energy, water and community services for Central Texas
LCRA plays a variety of roles in Central Texas: delivering electricity, managing the water supply and environment of the lower Colorado River basin, providing public recreation areas, and supporting community and economic development.
LCRA mission statement
The Lower Colorado River Authority (LCRA) provides reliable, cost-effective electric, water and other public services of value and is a responsible steward of the river and the basin’s natural resources. LCRA is a Texas conservation and reclamation district operating with no taxing authority.